Creambee - Princess Pipe Trapped - v1.0 Creambee - Princess Pipe Trapped - v1.0

Fantastic, can't wait for more updates. Love making her cum in her own mouth (You made that little easter egg tricky to find!)
It'd be great if you could make her pull her ass cheeks apart and fuck her ass, too.

Sanguine Rose - Alpha 1.0.0 Sanguine Rose - Alpha 1.0.0

Great concept.
Things to improve:
Sound. That's the big one.
Animation. The ol' two frame slide show thing is great for an alpha, but in a full game of this level of artistry and effort, I'd expect nice animations.
The progress seems buggy at times. (I got to the BJ scene after the broth and couldn't seem to progress any further after getting halfway through the blowjob). This occurred a few other times too, but that was (as you can imagine) the most annoying.
Otherwise, good job!

DuskyHallows responds:

I agree! Adding backing music is high on our list of priorities, as is including more fluid animations. Rest assured we are currently working on both! Thanks for playing and for the useful feedback. - Hallows

Servant's Chamber v.0.25b(Demo) Servant's Chamber v.0.25b(Demo)

Love the game. Could have better sex scenes. Also seemed to bug and I got stuck on the (third?) level. Not really sure what happened, I just killed everything and went from room to room but couldn't find a way to unlock the chained door.

Love the concept though and keep up the good work.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

AWESOME!

Really addictive! Especially when you start getting the better upgrades. I like the fact that you loose the groupies. Makes it a bit harder. Also haveing trolly damage might be a cool idea, you could get better quality trollies as an upgrade. Harder to damage and all that. Also i would like an altimeter, just to make it a bit easier to tell when your gonna face plant. Brill game though! Grats.

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Good.

Completed it and i have counted all 30 bar codes. Unfortunatley i can't find the damn reader so i can't bloody read them properly!!!

:the game: :the game:

Damn it. I just lost the game...

Loved it! Really funny. But i kept losing The game.

Prince of War 2 Prince of War 2

Very Fun.

Has the promise to be even better aswell. Would have prefered a clickable commentary (so you choose when to move on) Can get a little boring waiting for text to move on. Also would have like the option to choose which caracter you use before a battle. each one with there own special abilities and weapons. very nice game though. 4/5.

Gravity Grid Gravity Grid

Awsome

Started to get very hard once you introduced the grey blocks. Would have like more music available. And a race against the clock facility perhaps. Other than that, good work.

Halo Elite Translations Halo Elite Translations

I cant get it to work

I cant get it to work at the moment but i am gonna give you 10 just becuase it will be amzin' when it finally does work. i always did wonder what they menat by: "wub wub wub wub!"

Gravitee Gravitee

Very good game

Enjoyed this game alot, however one improvement i can suggest is maybe making it so the firing is defferent. rather than hold and release make it into hold releast to aim, then press fire button. The amount of times i accidently clicked and released only to waste a shot to fly 2 milimeters is nobodys buisness. Other than that. Great game =)